Monday 27 October 2014

The least amusing thing ever?

If you can't stand the heat, then don't get an Aga
If you can't stand the cold then don't drink lager.
It's cold and fizzy and made by Foster's
The factory workers are scheduled by rosters
Which list the tasks of the working day,
'Butter the printer, draw on Faye',
You know, all the usual stuff
Is there anything else? Well, I don't give a chuff
I'm off over there now to do something else COMPLETELY
(I added a word there, but very discreetly)
I'll catch up on Twitter, or play Ninja Popes,
In a world without apps I don't know how one copes
I've heard of a strange thing that's called 'conversation'
If it catches on it could sweep the nation
With people talking to one another
Sister to sister, and brother to brother
(They all got appropriate bottles of Coke)
(With their names on the side, as a funny joke)
(It wasn't all that funny really)
The least amusing thing ever? Nearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment