Monday 27 October 2014

The 'not being some cheese' game

The snazziest pebble on the beach
That's what they call me, and it ain't a reach
I'm smooth and round with a vein running through
Which disgusting cheese are you?
I hope you're not Emmental or Wensleydale,
Because then at the 'not being some cheese' game you'll fail
The winner of that game is always the chalk
He can talk the talk, but can he walk the walk?
And though he's a winner, what is the prize?
You can see it if you look into his eyes.
He knows for sure the word's unrhymable,
Just like Everest's unclimbable.
Oh wait, sorry, I'm talking balls.
(That's a rude word. Tee hee. Lawlz.)
Other rude words include 'arse' and 'wee'
But not 'flauchinochinihilipi-
cation', which is a ridiculous word,
It sounds daft and its meaning is truly absurd
In my dictionary, I've scribbled it out
And replaced it with 'roundabout'.

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blogs! You never said! Sharron from Bud 1 xx

    ReplyDelete